Apple Brie Crostini with Truffle Honey
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
8 oz good quality brie cheese
2 apples, any variety
3 tbsp Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Honey
Cracked Black Pepper (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Slice baguette into ½” thick slices and lay flat on a baking sheet.
3. Lightly drizzle olive oil over baguette slices.
4. Slice brie into ¼” thick slices and layer on each slice of baguette.
5. If using, sprinkle black pepper over brie to taste and place crostini in oven to toast, about 5-6 minutes.
6.While crostini are in oven, slice apples into ¼” thick slices with core and seeds removed.
7. When crostini are golden brown on the edges and brie has melted slightly, remove from oven and allow to cool for 1 minute.
8. Place 1-2 apple slices on each crostini and top with a drizzle of Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Honey. Serve and enjoy.