Ro help launch our NEW Linguine Cauliflower Pasta - the LOWEST calorie pasta in the grocery store - we’ve partnered with our friends at Ninja®, Otamot, and Sabatino Tartufi to create a deliciously simple 10-minute recipe we caul: EVERYDAY I'M TRUFFLE-ING.
Cook Time: 10 mins
1 Linguine Cauliflower Pasta
1 cup Otamot Organic Essential Tomato Sauce
1 tsp Sabatino Tartufi White Truffle Infused Oil, plus more for garnish
½ cup white wine
1 shallot, minced
3 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp plus ½ tsp kosher salt, divided
8 fresh basil leaves, plus more for garnish
• Large Pot
• Large Nonstick Pan
1. Bring a large Ninja™ Foodi™ NeverStick™ Premium Ultimate pot of water plus 1 tbsp kosher salt to a boil on high heat.
2. Heat another large Ninja™ Foodi™ NeverStick™ Premium Ultimate pot on medium high heat and add the 1 tbsp olive oil. Add the minced garlic and shallot and sauté until fragrant, about 2-3 minutes. Add the ½ cup Syrah Wine and bring to a simmer. Reduce the wine to a syrupy consistency, about 3-5 minutes.
3. Add the Otamot Organic Essential Tomato Sauce, ½ tsp kosher salt and 8 fresh basil leaves. Reduce the heat to low and simmer gently to bring all the flavors together. Add the 1 tsp Sabatino Tartufi White Truffle Infused Oil.
4. Boil the Caulipower pasta in the salted water for 3 minutes Drain the pasta and reserve ¼ cup of the cooking water. Add the pasta and reserved water to the tomato sauce and stir to evenly coat.
5. Divide the pasta among two bowls and garnish with more fresh basil leaves and a drizzle of the White Truffle Infused Oil.
Original recipe link: Caulipower, Everyday I'm Truffle-ing