Ingredients1 lb Fettuccine Pasta
1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
12 fresh basil leaves
3 scallions, thinly sliced, white parts only
½ cup Italian parsley
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon lemon zest
½ cup sour cream
2 teaspoons Sabatino White Truffle Oil
1 tablespoon water
salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
1 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
Sabatino Tartufi fresh White Truffles, optional
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to the directions on the box.
- Meanwhile, in the bowl of your food processor combine avocado, basil,
scallions, parsley, lemon juice & zest, sour cream, Sabatino Tartufi White Truffle Oil, water, salt and pepper; process until creamy and smooth. Set aside.
- Drain cooked pasta; return to pot. Reserving a ½ cup of the pasta water.
- Stir in the truffle-avocado sauce, pouring in a little bit as needed of the
reserved pasta water to smooth out sauce and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Garnish with parmesan shavings and Sabatino Tartufi Fresh White Truffles,