FETTUCCINE WITH TRUFFLE-AVOCADO SAUCE WITH FRESH WHITE TRUFFLES
1 lb Fettuccine Pasta
1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
12 fresh basil leaves
3 scallions, thinly sliced, white parts only
½ cup Italian parsley
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon lemon zest
½ cup sour cream
2 teaspoons Sabatino White Truffle Oil
1 tablespoon water
Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
1 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
Sabatino Tartufi fresh White Truffles, optional (in season October-December)
1. Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to the directions on the box.
2. Meanwhile, in the bowl of your food processor combine avocado, basil, scallions, parsley, lemon juice & amp; zest, sour cream, Sabatino Tartufi White Truffle Oil, water, salt and pepper; process until creamy and smooth. Set aside.
3. Drain cooked pasta; return to pot. Reserving a ½ cup of the pasta water.
4. Stir in the truffle-avocado sauce, pouring in a little bit as needed of the reserved pasta water to smooth out sauce and mix until thoroughly combined.
5. Garnish with parmesan shavings and Sabatino Tartufi Fresh White Truffles ,shaved thin.