GRILLED LAMB LOIN CROSTINI SERVED WITH TRUFFLE AIOLI
One 8 oz boneless Lamb Loin, all silver skin trimmed
1 tsp Sabatino’s Truffle Avocado Oil
1 tbps Olive oil
1 tsp freshly ground Black Pepper
1 1/2 tsp fine Sea salt
8 slices ¼” thin sliced baguette8 oz mayonnaise
1 tbps Sabatino’s White Truffle oil
¼ cup of microgreens for garnish
Top with Sabatino Tartufi Fresh Truffles
1. Drizzle 2 teaspoons of Sabatino’s Truffle avocado oil on all sides of lamb and sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Set lamb loin aside.
2. When the lamb loin is ready to cook, heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Place seasoned lamb in skillet, and sear about 2-3 minutes on each side or until center internal temperature has reached 125°F, about 4-6 minutes. Transfer cooked lamb to a cutting board, cover and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Cut into thin slices.
3. Season sliced baguette with a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper, place under a broiler and toast until golden brown.
4. Mix mayonnaise and Truffle oil together to form a smooth sauce and transfer to a squeeze bottle with a small tip.
5. To serve; Layout toasted slices of baguette on a platter and spread a thin layer of Truffle aioli over the entire crostini, top with thinly sliced lamb and finish by drizzling with Truffle aioli and garnish with micro greens.