1 pint grape tomatoes
3 bunches fresh Asparagus
¼ cup olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 stick butter, soften
1 teaspoon Sabatino White Truffle oil
6 cloves roasted garlic
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Sabatino Truffle Zest
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Toss tomatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper and arrange on a foil lined cookie sheet and roast for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Trim asparagus and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Arrange marinated asparagus on a foil lined cookie sheet and roast until tender, approximately 6-8 minutes.
- Place butter, White Truffle Oil, roasted garlic, lemon juice and a pinch of salt in food processor and process until smooth; set aside.
- Arrange grilled asparagus on a platter and top with the roasted tomatoes and truffle roasted garlic butter and sprinkle with Truffle Zest.