OVEN ROASTED ASPARAGUS WITH WHITE TRUFFLE OIL
1 pint grape tomatoes
3 bunches fresh Asparagus
¼ cup olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 stick butter, soften
1 teaspoon Sabatino White Truffle oil
6 cloves roasted garlic
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Sabatino Truffle Zest
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F degrees.
2. Toss tomatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper and arrange on a foil lined cookie sheet and roast for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
3. Trim asparagus and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Arrange marinated asparagus on a foil lined cookie sheet and roast until tender, approximately 6-8 minutes.
5. Place butter, White Truffle Oil, roasted garlic, lemon juice and a pinch of salt in food processor and process until smooth; set aside.
6. Arrange grilled asparagus on a platter and top with the roasted tomatoes and truffle roasted garlic butter and sprinkle with Truffle Zest.