Ingredients1 baguette, sliced into 20 ½” bias cut slices
Extra-virgin olive oil
2 cups whole milk ricotta, drained
Salt and pepper
Sabatino Truffle Honey
2 lemons, grated zest
Fresh Truffles, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Arrange the sliced baguettes in a single layer onto a baking sheet.
- Lightly brush the slices with olive oil. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Divide ricotta among crostini. Season with salt, drizzle lightly with olive oil and Truffle honey.
- Top with lemon zest and freshly grated pepper.
Sabatino Tartufi Culinary Team