Roasted Brussels Sprouts Salad with Guanciale and Truffle Honey
1 pound brussels sprouts, washed and stems trimmed
4 ounces guanciale, or thick-cut bacon
1 ½ tbsp canola oil
2 tsp kosher salt
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Honey
Fresh Black Winter Truffles, optional
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Meanwhile, roughly dice guanciale or bacon into lardons, roughly ½” thick.
3. Halve brussels sprouts and spread on a baking sheet.
4. Toss brussels sprouts with oil, salt, and pepper on baking sheet and arrange cut-side down. Add bacon to brussels sprouts mixture on baking sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes, or until bacon is nicely browned and brussels sprouts. Remove from oven.
5. Place brussels sprouts in a medium serving bowl and drizzle with truffle honey. If using, shave fresh truffles on top of dish. Serve and enjoy.