TRUFFLED BRUNCH TOAST
2 slices sourdough bread
2 tbsp Sabatino Tartufi Black Truffle Butter, separated
2 large eggs
1oz Fresh Black Winter Truffles (if available)
1 tsp Sabatino Tartufi Truffle & Sea Salt (use in place of fresh truffles)
Fresh chives, finely chopped for garnish
1. Heat a small to medium nonstick skillet over medium heat.
2, While pan is heating up, in a toaster, toast sourdough slices until nicely browned or toasted to your liking.
3. Meanwhile, melt ½ tbsp of truffle in skillet and cook one egg until whites are set and cooked through.
4. Remove toast from toaster and spread ½ tbsp of truffle butter on each slice.
5. Place cooked egg on top of one slice of toast and repeat step 3 for second egg.
6. Once toasts are assembled, sprinkle truffle salt and chives on top of eggs, then finish with shaved fresh black winter truffles on top.
7. Serve and enjoy.