½ lb red baby potatoes, halved
1/2 lb hericot verts
4 large eggs
2 heads butter or boston lettuce
2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
½ cup nicoise or Kalamata olives
2 cups tuna packed in oil
¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons Sabatino Hot Truffle Mustard
¼ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon salt
- Place the potatoes in a medium pot; cover with cold salted water. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook until fork tender, about 7 minutes; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare an ice bath: combine ice and cold water into a medium bowl. In a separate medium pot, bring salted water to a boil. Add the hericots verts to the boiling water, cook until bright green, about 3 minutes. Drain and quickly plunge into the ice bath to cool; drain, dry, and set aside.
- Place eggs into the previously used pot for the potatoes. Cover with cold salted water. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, then cover and remove from heat. Let sit in pot for 10 minutes. Remove eggs from warm water and run under cold water to cool. Once cool to the touch, peel eggs and cut into even slices; set aside.
- Make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk Sabatino Hot Truffle Mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper until combined. Slowly stream in the oil and whisk until the dressing is emulsified; set aside.
- Prepare the plates: divide the lettuce, hericots verts, potatoes, tomatoes, egg, olives, and tuna evenly. Drizzle with the dressing and serve.