TRUFFLE LEMON SHRIMP SCAMPI
2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
2 Tablespoons olive oil
4 large garlic cloves minced
1 lb large shrimp prawns, peeled, deveined, tails removed
½ teaspoon Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Parsley Salt
1/3 cup white wine
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
2 Tablespoons Sabatino Lemon Oil
1 package cooked pasta, preferably linguine
Parsley, to garnish
1. Heat butter and oil in a large pan over medium heat. Once the butter has melted, stir in the garlic and sauté for about 1-2 minutes.
2. Add the shrimp to the pan and season with Truffle Parsley Salt; sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Pour in the wine and lemon juice; bring to a simmer. Once wine reduces to half, immediately take the pan off heat.
4. Fold in the cooked pasta and coat the entire dish with Sabatino Tartufi Lemon Oil
5. Transfer to bowls, garnish with parsley and season to your liking.