" I’m so obsessed with this truffle zest. I’ve been using it on everything for weeks now, but it’s especially good on popcorn, pasta, and homemade fries!! It’s a great way to add some serious flavor to your meals without almost any added calories! Whenever I add it to anything I feel like I’m back in Monaco. They literally served everything with truffle shavings there! SO GOOD."- Kit's Kitchen
2 russet potatoes, washed
2 Tbsp avocado oil
Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Zest
Black pepper, freshly ground
Total Time: approx. 20 min
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 8-10 min
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF (205ºC). Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Spiralize potatoes using a spiralizer. Place in a colander and sprinkle generously with sea salt. Toss and allow to sit for about 5 minutes to draw out some of the moisture. Using a kitchen towel or paper towels, press and blot the potatoes to gently squeeze out some of the water.
3. Spread potatoes onto baking sheets, cut some of the longer strands with scissors, and sprinkle generously with Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Zest and some black pepper. Add more sea salt to taste. Toss well and spread out into a single, even layer.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Toss again and spread into an even layer.
5. Bake for 15 more minutes. Remove and allow to sit for about 5 minutes to continue crisping up. Serve warm with paleo mayonnaise or a quick garlic aioli! For extra crispy fries that are almost like chips, bake for an extra 8-10 minutes at the end. Enjoy!