RICOTTA CROSTINI WITH TRUFFLE HONEY
1 baguette, sliced into 20 ½” bias cut slices
Extra-virgin olive oil
2 cups whole milk ricotta, drained
Salt and pepper
Sabatino Truffle Honey
2 lemons, grated zest
Fresh Truffles, optional
1. Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
2. Arrange the sliced baguettes in a single layer onto a baking sheet.
3. Lightly brush the slices with olive oil. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
4. Divide ricotta among crostini. Season with salt, drizzle lightly with olive oil and Truffle honey.
5. Top with lemon zest and freshly grated pepper.