SMOKED TRUFFLE BURGER
2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
2 Tablespoons olive oil
4 large garlic cloves minced
1 lb large shrimp prawns, peeled, deveined, tails removed
½ teaspoon Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Parsley Salt
1/3 cup white wine
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
2 Tablespoons Sabatino Lemon Oil
1 package cooked pasta, preferably linguine
Parsley, to garnish
1. Lightly oil a 10-12” cast iron skillet with vegetable oil and preheat for 4-5 minutes over medium heat.
2. Meanwhile, form each 4 oz. portion of ground beef into a loosely-formed large meatball shape before flattening slightly into a burger patty. Be sure to keep some height to the patty. Season with ground black pepper to taste.
3. Increase the heat to high and add 1-2 burger patties to skillet, pressing each patty down firmly with a spatula to increase the surface area and develop a nice crust on each burger. (About ½ inch thickness in the final patty is ideal.)
4. Cook for about 1 ½ minutes without touching or moving the patties to allow crust to form. Then, carefully flip burgers and cook on other side until desired doneness. (About 1 minute for medium-rare, 2 minutes for medium)
5. Season cooked side with Sabatino Truffle & Smoked Sea Salt while 2nd side cooks. (If using cheese, add to burgers just after flipping and seasoning with salt.)
6. Repeat process for remaining burger patties.
7. While burgers are cooking, lightly toast burger buns and ready toppings.
8. When burgers are cooked, assemble by stacking burgers on top of brioche buns and adding your favorite toppings and condiments. (Our recommendation - lettuce, tomatoes, and a dash or two of Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Zest).
Serve and enjoy!