Classic dry rub chicken wings get a serious upgrade with this recipe. Seasoned generously with Sabatino truffle salt, garlic and spices, these flavorful wings are fried until golden and crispy before being coated in a blend of butter, truffle oil, Parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper flakes. Served with a creamy truffle garlic dip, these wings will be a hit at your next gathering.FRYDAE.COM
24 chicken wing sections
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
4 teaspoons Sabatino Tartufi Truffle & Salt, divided
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1.5 teaspoons ground black pepper
6 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 teaspoons black truffle oil
1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
Creamy Garlic Dip
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup roasted garlic hummus
1 tablespoon milk
1/8 teaspoon Sabatino Tartufi Truffle & Salt
1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, finely grated
1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
Total Time: approx. 20 min
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 8-10 min
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF (205ºC). Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Spiralize potatoes using a spiralizer. Place in a colander and sprinkle generously with sea salt. Toss and allow to sit for about 5 minutes to draw out some of the moisture. Using a kitchen towel or paper towels, press and blot the potatoes to gently squeeze out some of the water.
3. Spread potatoes onto baking sheets, cut some of the longer strands with scissors, and sprinkle generously with Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Zest and some black pepper. Add more sea salt to taste. Toss well and spread out into a single, even layer.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Toss again and spread into an even layer.
5. Bake for 15 more minutes. Remove and allow to sit for about 5 minutes to continue crisping up. Serve warm with paleo mayonnaise or a quick garlic aioli! For extra crispy fries that are almost like chips, bake for an extra 8-10 minutes at the end. Enjoy!