TRUFFLE RANCH DRESSING
1/3 cup buttermilk
1/3 cup sour cream
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 ½ teaspoons fresh chives, finely chopped
1 ½ teaspoons fresh dill, finely chopped
1 teaspoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
¼ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon Truffle Zest® seasoning
1/2 teaspoon Sabatino Tartufi Truffle & Sea Salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a medium bowl, combine buttermilk, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and mustard and whisk to combine.
2. Once smooth, add chives, dill, parsley, onion powder, garlic powder, Truffle Zest, Truffle Salt and pepper and stir to combine.
3. Taste for seasoning adding salt and pepper to taste.
4. Cover and refrigerate dressing for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to combine before serving.
5. Dressing can be stored in a sealed container for up to 5 days in refrigerator.