Recipe Courtesy of Chef Adam Pawlak @adam_pawlak23
4 heads Frisee lettuce
1 head Radicchio
1 bunch French Radishes
1 lb Smoked Bacon
1 oz Sabatino Tartufi Fresh Black Winter Truffles
2 Tbls Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Honey
Salt / Pepper to taste
4 Egg Yolks
4 Tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4 Tbsp Shaved Parmesan Cheese
1. Wash frisee lettuce and cut to desired size
2. Wash and cut radicchio to desired size
3. Slice french radishes thinly with mandolin or knife
4. To make the dressing, combine Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Honey, salt, pepper, egg yolks, vinegar, and oil into a blender and emulsify ingredients into a smooth dressing. Reserve for plating.
5. Next, cut bacon into small pieces and sautee over medium heat until the bacon fat renders and is cooked all the way through. Remove from heat and reserve for plating.
6. To finish, toss lettuces, radishes and dressing in a mixing bowl, turning evenly to coat the salad with the dressing. Divide the dressed salad among 4 serving plates and top with bacon, shaved parmesan, and Sabatino Tartufi Fresh Black Winter Truffles on top.