TRUFFLED PEPPER EGG-IN-A-HOLE
1. Cut bell pepper into ¼- ½ inch rings. Discard seeds. You should have 4 good rings.
2. Heat a non stick skillet over medium heat. Place the bell pepper rings into the skillet (you may have to do this in batches), and cook for about 1 minute to slightly soften.
3. Crack 1 egg into each pepper ring.
4. Continue cooking until the egg is cooked through and looks set, about 2 minutes.
5. Transfer to plates and garnish with Sabatino Parsley Truffle Salt and Sabatino White Truffle Oil.