Warm Truffle Zest® Potato Salad
2 pounds baby Yukon Gold potatoes, washed thoroughly
3 tbsp kosher salt
1 tbsp dijon or whole grain mustard
¼ cup lemon juice, squeezed from about 2 medium lemons
¼ diced red onion
2 tsp Truffle Zest® truffle seasoning
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a large pot, add potatoes and cover with water by 1 inch. Heat to boiling, add 3 tbsp salt and cook potatoes for about 12-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and can be easily pierced with a fork.
2. Drain potatoes in a colander and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
3. While potatoes cool, whisk together mustard and lemon juice.
4. Once potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut into quarters and add to a large mixing bowl, then dress with lemon juice dressing, turning gently to coat.
5. Top with chives and Truffle Zest® and toss gently. Taste and adjust seasoning, adding additional Truffle Zest, salt and pepper to taste.
6.Serve and enjoy.