When investing in truffle products, you want to ensure they maintain their high quality flavor. Due to the fresh nature of our truffle products, we do encourage the use of the products within a certain span of time to ensure the best quality.
Below are a few recommendations in order to maintain the high quality of the truffle products once opened. Unopened, they have a shelf life of 2-3 years:
- Truffle Oils: 4-6 months. Store in a cool, dry place. Away from sunlight
- Truffle Honey: 4-6 months. Store in a cool, dry place. Away from sunlight or heat.
- Truffle Carpaccio/Truffle Peelings: 2-3 weeks after opening. Make sure the truffles are always covered by oil/liquid. Store in the refrigerator.
- Truffle Creams and Pates: 2-3 weeks after opening. Store in the refrigerator.
- Truffle Salts/Seasonings: 1-2 months after opening. Store in a cool, dry place. Away from sunlight or heat.
- Truffle Condiments: 4-6 months. Store in the refrigerator.
Please do not store anything near the stove. We know it’s common to have your salt and oil nearby for cooking, but this quickly diminishes the flavor of our specialty products.